Sunday 29 January 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 Always - Sequence Annotations

Following the karaoke comment in my feedback, and addressing this in my annotation, I have decided to go back over my storyboards and include annotations on them.

Instead of doing this straight on the sheets (this seemed like a good idea at the time), I decided to scan in the storyboards and print them out to annotate instead, which explains the lovely shade of grey they now are. I also used a different colour for it so that it will stand out more.

Idea 1



Idea 2



Idea 3



Idea 3



Just looking over the storyboards now they have annotations on them they look more interesting and engaging, which is what I should have done originally. The ideas are now a lot clearer and the intended movements are well mapped out and explained. Good move.

No comments:

Post a Comment